IT Vendor Manager
Pay Level: $53,314 min
Pay is negotiable based on skills and years of experience.
Full Time, Orlando, FL
Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
Our teams at Cru Headquarters are committed to praying for and with each other. Your faith isn’t just something apart from who you are, it's an integral part of you. Here at Cru we want you to use your gifts to further the Kingdom each day.
The kind of work you’ll be doing:
• Independently manage the vendor selection working group/committee: researching and identifying prospective DPS (Digital Products and Services) suppliers, facilitate meetings, measure results and report progress to the leadership team.
• Perform Vendor Risk Management assessments, and maintain a Vendor Risk portfolio for Cru.
• Identify goals and objectives for vendor selection and collaborate with CTO when needed.
• Prepare proposals, requesting quotes, negotiating purchase terms and conditions as well as preparing and issuing contracts, purchase orders and agreements to vendors and suppliers.
• Interpret, apply and explain vendor rules, regulations, policies and procedures laid out by the GCO (General Counsel's Office), Data Privacy team and FSG (Financial Services Group) .
• Continual communication with vendors.
• Maintain budget balances; execute and monitor expenditures of funds, including reimbursements.
• Demonstrate abilities and skills in the area of project management and implementation.
• Work independently and demonstrate discernment and judgment in position and to act and anticipate the needs of the CTO. This position requires a high degree of integrity as they often work with confidential and sensitive information.
• Handle instantaneous changes to job priorities and schedules, and work with diplomacy, and demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to the mission and purpose of Cru.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent coursework in business administration and related fields and at least 3-5 years’ experience in an office management or administrative position(s) of increasing responsibility, including advanced level computer applications and willingness to learn the technical aspects of the position.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
Apply Online at jobs.cru.org