14700 Aerospace Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32832, USA
Take your career to the next level! Join a company that values people, performance, and philanthropy join a team that is passionate about making a difference in the world.
The rate of pay for entry-level positions is $13 - $15 per hour depending upon experience.
4-day work week: hours are 3:30 am – 2:00 pm Monday – Thursday, plus a $1 differential per hour for this shift.
Overtime may be required at times due to the needs of the business.
Preps hulls by taping paper inside mold where stripe will be gelcoated. Pulls the Hulls and Decks out of the molds.
· Perform tasks under time sensitive deadlines
· Operate forklift
· Clean and de-mold all parts properly
· Wrap and prep molds for gelcoating
· Communicate to Supervisor if molds are damaged
· Must be able to work in non-climate-controlled environment where ambient air temperature can exceed outside air temperature.
· Must be able to wear proper safety equipment when necessary.
· Experienced using small hand tools, such as grinder, scraper, blower, razor knife, etc.
· Forklift experience needed
· Able to lift up to 50 pounds
· Able to stand for extended periods of time
· Able to squat, climb, bend, etc. as needed to apply stripes inside of hulls
Benefits and Perks
Competitive benefits: health, dental, vision and life insurance
Paid Time Off
Bonus Incentive Plan
Nautique Boat Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. All your information will be kept confidential according to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) guidelines.
Qualified candidates will be asked to submit to background screening and drug testing.
Apply for all jobs: To apply: For Immediate consideration qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter at https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/CorrectCraft/nautique to formally apply - mention CFEC.org job posting when applying.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.