System Administrator - Experienced
Pay Level: $73,000 min
Full Time, Orlando, FL
Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
The kind of work you’ll be doing:
● Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
● Responsible for providing input on decisions and priorities regarding the enterprise's overall systems administration.
● Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
● Perform troubleshooting for hardware, software and system problems that involve ERP modules
● Work with database administrator and ERP development team in defining user requirements, coordinating system-wide updates and installing upgrades and patches for ERP systems
● Oversee operational support of ERP system environments. This support includes but is not limited to: installation, automation, job scheduling, monitoring, reviewing system and application logs, maintenance, patches, upgrades, security, and administration. Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
● Deploy code and environment changes through appropriate ERP tools such as SRF Repositories, bundles, etc. from one environment to others using change/release management process for all system changes.
● Provide technical guidance to project team areas as appropriate. Tracks industry trends and maintains knowledge of new technologies to better serve the enterprise's architecture/technology needs.
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor of Science in technology field or Computer Science and at least 4 years of experience in system administration, engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· At least 3 years of experience must specifically be ERP system administration.
Linex/Unix experience required.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply directly with this company, please visit https://www.cru.org/us/en/opportunities/careers/hourly-and-salaried-positions.html - mention CFEC.org job posting when applying.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.