Web Content Specialist
Pay: $47,000 - 56,000
Full Time, Location: Remote
Our vision is spiritual movements everywhere so that everyone knows someone who truly follows Jesus. Spiritual movements are communities of believers, from all walks of life, in every corner of the world that are sharing their faith, growing others in their faith, and empowering others to do the same.
Our team's work, in digital space, is creating the tools to help believers live out this vision. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
THE KIND OF WORK YOU'LL BE DOING:
• Ensures that the organization's websites provide up-to-date and comprehensive information that is easily available
• Establishes and maintains an information architecture that is well organized, user friendly, and presents a consistent visual experience
• Reviews websites regularly to ensure content accuracy, timeliness, and relevance.
• Tests website accessibility and functionality from various environments.
• Coordinates the development, integration, format design, and release of content from writers and designers
• Analyzes the use of website content and design; takes steps as necessary and affordable to improve information content architecture and design
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., marketing, journalism, English, communications) or comparable experience in online marketing/communication.
• Comfortable with hands-on involvement in data implementation and management
• Experience with HTML and CSS
• Familiarity with tools like Adobe Experience Manager, Google Analytics •
• Familiarity with SEO practices
• Ability to troubleshoot front-end functionality issues
We offer a comprehensive benefits package. We also offer additional benefits such as educational opportunities, employee discounts, time for mission trips, and more.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.