Administrative Assistant (JF-GX)
Pay Level: $15.67 hourly/min.
Full Time, Orlando, FL, Hybrid (a combination of office and remote work)
Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
Our teams at Cru Headquarters are committed to praying for and with each other. Your faith isn’t just something apart from who you are, it's an integral part of you. Here at Cru we want you to use your gifts to further the Kingdom each day.
THE KIND OF WORK YOU’LL BE DOING:
• Serve as the Administrative Assistant for up to four Regional Team Leaders “RTLs” in GX, relieving them of a variety of technical and administrative duties; assist the Administration Manager, Finance Manager, and other team members as directed; actively participate as a member of the GX Administrative team.
• Manage the funding and “Strategy Planning Questionnaire” (SPQ) process including equipment funding, learning in-house databases and applications, providing information, tracking, reports, and all related duties with accuracy and according to schedule.
• Schedule, coordinate, and/or participate in, a variety of meetings and events as assigned; prepare a variety of correspondence, agendas, reports, and other materials, and distribute to assigned staff; reserve conference rooms and necessary technology; arrange catering as needed; take and distribute notes as applicable, with an emphasis on action points and decisions made, including proper handling of confidential information.
• Compose and handle both international and domestic communications via email, fax, telephone, or in person, where judgment, knowledge and application of policies may be necessary on behalf of, and/or directed by the RTL.
• Assist RTL with travel preparation, including passport and visa requests, printing of documents, preparation of media, gifts, and post trip follow-up.
• Assist with the annual budget process, enter budget data, monitor expenditures of funds, and follow up on discrepancies. Process reimbursements and payment requests as required.
• Facilitate the Licensing Agreements per policy for CCCI and Partner ministries.
• Maintain an integrated filing system in conjunction with JFP protocol for all email files, electronic files stored on computers, and all related paper files, media, archives, etc.
• Track and administer a variety of personal and team calendars, contact lists, and manage Google Shared Drives.
• Review and proof documents, records and forms for accuracy, completeness and conformance to applicable rules and regulations.
• Coordinate the duplication and distribution of a variety of materials and/or products upon request.
• Receive visitors, schedule appointments, screen phone calls and refer to appropriate staff members.
• Participate in the annual “Call and Care” Campaign
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Any combination equivalent to 2-3 years college level coursework in business administration and related fields and at least 3-5 years of experience in an office management or administrative positions of increasing responsibility including advanced level computer applications and willingness to learn the technical aspects of the position.
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply directly with this company, please visit https://www.cru.org/us/en/opportunities/careers/hourly-and-salaried-positions.html - mention CFEC.org job posting when applying.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.