JOIN OUR TEAM!
National maintenance and construction firm is recruiting Skilled Carpenter, willing to travel for a full-time commercial construction projects across the United States.
Trades-person must be proficient in following skills:
-Carpentry-partition framing metal/wood studs, installation of basic cabinetry/countertops, installation of doors/window
·Painting-interior & exterior
-Flooring-installation of VCT, LVT, tile, carpet squares and cove base
Basic knowledge of the following skills:
· Plumbing-replacement/installation of sinks, faucets, toilets and basic drainage and water lines (licensed plumbers encouraged to apply)
· Electrical-replacement installation of light fixtures, switches and outlets, capable of basic data connections and able to diagnose minor electrical problems (licensed electricians encouraged to apply)
· Commercial renovations/build-outs
· Basic computer skills
· Ability to follow OSHA requirements
· Presentable and possess the ability to communicate with customers to build relationships
· Detailed when it comes to repairs made, including but not limited to measurements, pictures, recommendations for repairs and quotes
· Ability to work overtime and/or on-call as workload and emergency issues dictate
· Willing and able to travel and work overnight shifts throughout the United States when needed.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in construction or commercial maintenance
· Supply basic construction hand tools
· OSHA 10hr or the completion of OSHA 10hr within 3 months of employment (paid by employer)
· Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
· 401-K Retirement plan with generous company match
· Paid vacations
· Further Education/training
· Company paid travel & per diem
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume with the job title and location that your applying for in the subject line to: mailto: -mention CFEC.org job posting.