Food and Beverage Shift Lead
Working at Fun Spot America isn’t an ordinary job; it’s a GREAT job! Your “office” is an award-winning amusement park where we celebrate people, create fun, and make memories that will last a lifetime! Fun Spot America is searching for qualified leaders to develop our team members and our company for the future.
Starting rate per hour $14.50
• 2 raises per year.
• Summer Bonus every year up to $1,000. (Full bonus if the goal is met)
• December Bonus every year up to $1,000
• Team member referral bonus (Bounty Bonus).
• Tuition Reimbursement.
• Discounted Food.
• Discounted Park Passes
• Hospitality Discounts
• Career Development and Advancement Opportunities.
Check out some of the general responsibilities below:
• Attend daily operation meetings and Friday morning professional development meetings.
• Communicate weekly with other Department Leads regarding SOP’s, closing reports, special projects, and team member issues.
• Ensure safe – clean – fun conditions in your operational department for our Fun Spot team members and guests.
• Promote and reward accountability, appearance, safety practices and first-class guest service to team members through Fun Spot’s Merit/Demerit system.
• Daily communication with MOD’s to insure proper coordination and accomplishment of daily activities and goals.
• Develop, maintain, and supervise training and mentoring program.
• Develop, maintain, update and train department.
• Monthly audits for team members.
• Must be 18 years of age or older on the day of applying for this position
• Minimum 1-year supervisory experience; preferably in culinary environment
• Minimum 1-year food and beverage/culinary experience
• Preferred 1-year theme park experience
• Friendly, upbeat, and enthusiastic
• Reliable transportation to and from work for your scheduled shifts
• Must be able to speak, write, and understand English
• Ability to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to work in a variety of indoor and outdoor positions
• Physical requirements include standing, sitting, walking, and communicating with team members and guests
• Additional qualifications to include showing characteristics of integrity, accountability, accuracy, interpersonal, and organization
TO APPLY: We have two FUN locations, 5700 Fun Spot Way, Orlando, FL 32819 and 2850 Florida Plaza Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34746. To apply for a location near you visit Fun Spot America Theme Parks here https://fun-spot.com/about/work-at-fun-spot/ - mention CFEC job posting when applying.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.