AOIP studio equipment including digital consoles and distribution equipment
· Nautel and GatesAir liquid cooled transmitters
· Knowledge of network technologies LAN/WAN, routers, switches, and TCP/IP, UDP, and local area networking, configuration and troubleshooting of equipment
· Support of broadcast telephone hybrids and recording systems such as VOXPro
· Transmitter sites maintenance including regular visits to sites to check on their health and operational status – ability to climb ladders and work on elevated surfaces
· EAS equipment support, compliance
· Assist in studio, and transmitter site buildouts
· Generator maintenance and operational inspections
· Experience in Windows and Linux based broadcast automation; communicate technical information
· Valid driver’s license and vehicle
· Experience with cluster-wide studio equipment and operations, audio routing and distribution of analog, digital & audio-over-IP protocols, EAS, satellite receivers, studio telephones & broadcast IT systems
· Ability to lift and/or move loads up to 50lbs
· Proficiency in basic electronics theory and principles including Ohms law and the ability to read schematics as well as to use test equipment, i.e. Multi-meters, Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers, and field strength meters in troubleshooting
· Ability to work independently to troubleshoot and repair high-power FM transmitting facilities including troubleshooting down to the component level when practical
· On-call after hours for emergencies or routine maintenance as required
· Knowledge of: building systems, HVAC, electrical, UPS, telephone systems, protocols, applicable FCC rules, logging/documentation & regulations
Preferences: Experience with Rivendell Automation, Axia AoIP, WheatNet, SBE Certification, AS or BS Degree in Electrical Engineer or Broadcast Engineering, HVAC certification, plumbing or electrical licenses.
Z Ministries, Inc. and Central Florida Educational Foundation, Inc., WPOZ-FM/HD, WMYZ-FM/HD, WHYZ-FM/HD, WDOZ-FM, has established religious faith as a qualification for employment, as permitted by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
Z Ministries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.