Christian HELP Employment and Resource Center is currently hiring for an Operations Manager.
Christian HELP desires to show each person that we interact with the love of Christ and hope for the future.
Our services include working with adults on their employment needs, providing families with groceries, and giving the resources and spiritual support our clients need.
Our work goes beyond just the delivery of services. We care about people and see all our work as ministry.
Our mission is to prevent homelessness. Our method empowers family independence.
Provide guidance to reporting staff and volunteers in ways that promote company culture and ensures that all resource programs deliver the defined outcomes. Provide oversight of staff and progress of operations, assuming responsibility for Resource and Entry Program’s people, process, procedures, and analytics.
- BSc/BA degree in management or relevant field or 5 years’ equivalent experience.
- Experience in leading staff with different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner.
- Able to develop efficient strategies and tactics and possess a thorough understanding of program management techniques and methods.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
Must be highly dependable, and trustworthy, with the desire to be helpful. Must have effective communication and organizational skills with the ability to keep confidences, and composure under pressure.
• Formulate, organize, and monitor: inter-connected projects and programs, creating suitable strategies and objectives with deadlines and activities for Resource programs.
• Management: of the office day to day, leading and evaluating staff and volunteers, applying change, risk, and resource management, resolving project and client resource issues.
• Coordinate: cross-program activities to support program objectives, assessing program performance, and preparing accompanying reports.
• Service Orientated and Creative: Actively looks for ways to be helpful, solve problems and provide resources, and willing to provide support for other company opportunities as able and needed.
• Highly Dependable and Trustworthy: Is a consistent presence in the office that can be trusted to handle sensitive information and create a professional and caring work environment.
• Effective Communicator and Organized: Is mindful of people and traffic around them and does not react impulsively or aggressively. Needs little supervision.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary Range based on experience: $40,000 - $45,000.
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter and resume to with the job title listed in the SUBJECT line by January 28, 2022 or until filled. Please be sure to mention "CFEC Job Posting", when applying. No phone calls please. Candidates must successfully pass tests in Word and Excel.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.