Opportunity Knocks - Entry Level Sales Associate
JRC Services of Central Florida
Up to $57,000 a year - Full-time
Up to $57,000 a year
Number of hires for this role
Full Job Description
Your Next Chapter Starts Now.
This is an entry-level sales role requiring no previous sales experience. Yes, this is a door-to-door sales position. However, it’s created for hard-working people who want to start investing in their careers at the next level. In this business, you will always be highly valued and fairly compensated. Your extra efforts cannot go unnoticed, because the more you work, the more you earn.
JRC Services of Central Florida is hiring a D2H (Direct-to-Home Business Developer) in the Orlando, Florida area. Advancement from a D2H to a BDC (Business Development Coordinator) role is expected within the first 3-4 months, and that jump puts you into the six-figure salary range quickly. Insurance restoration is a $100 BILLION-dollar industry and growing. The commissions are there for the taking with a little hard work and some serious dedication.
This is the perfect time to join our company. We’re dramatically expanding our sales organization. We’ve got it all - a great product, lots of happy customers, and multiple gold-mine territories that will thrive with the right attention.
This is a tremendous opportunity for anyone who wants to grow with us in the industry.
Our company has an incredible track record of profitability and growth.
The upside is substantial, and the commissions are uncapped.
Only HUNTERS need apply. This job is all about bringing in new business by getting homeowners to realize that their insurance companies really can pay for the storm damage to their homes and all they need to pay is their deductible.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
1. The sky is the limit. This is a door-to-door commission-based sales position and the commission is uncapped. This means that your salary is only limited by your hard work, determination, and your ability to close.
2. As you invest in us, we invest with you. You start training on day one and it’s expected that you will complete HAAG, InterNACHI, and ongoing sales training on a regular basis. Within a few days, you’ll be approaching people on the doors - it’s that quick. We also give you access to our very own sales training system, company videos and podcasts, and a robust leadership program.
3. Make a difference by serving your community. Homeowners often don’t know they have damage that insurance will cover. They just assume everything is fine. They don’t get up on their roof to check in time to claim the damage and get it fixed. You help them know their rights and identify real opportunities to repair damage before it becomes unrecoverable and before it creates even further damage.
4. Work with experienced leadership. We want you to be successful. That’s why we connect you with experienced leadership to work the territory with you, guide you, and partner with you for success.
5. Attitude matters. The best sales reps have confidence, don’t take no for an answer, and don’t lose focus when homeowners aren’t interested. It’s the hardest job you’ll ever love, and whatever you decide to do in the future, we guarantee this will be the best preparation for whatever comes your way. If you know how to succeed in door-to-door sales, you’ll excel in nearly anything.
6. We’ll train you in everything you need to know including how to sell the products and how to close the business. We’re also open to your ideas. If you’ve got a great idea, we’re all ears.
If this sounds like something you think you might be interested in, apply today. We will follow up with you quickly, and we hope to see you very soon.
Track record of hard work, goal setting and achievement.
Willingness to knock doors and engage with homeowners at least 6 hours/day.
Desire to learn to become a professional salesperson.
Physically capable of climbing ladders, walking on roofs of at least two stories high without fear while taking photos of roof damage. Must be able to walk 3-5 miles/day often in 90+ degree temperatures.
Ability to learn to become a damage identification specialist-computer literate.
Excellent follow-up and presentation skills.
Self-starter who requires little supervision.
Enough technology understanding to accurately run an application on an iPad, write emails, and communicate with customers.
Must provide own transportation to and from prospecting neighborhoods.
Key words: sales, leader, quota, presidents club, performer, software, hunter business development, account manager, account exec, travel, leadership, quota, commission 100%, presidents club, top performer, account executive, AE, account manager, rep, sales professional, sell.
Salary Details: Compensation will be discussed in-person.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $57,000.00 per year
Work Location: Multiple Locations
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.
To apply: Send your resume to with the job title listed in your SUBJECT line – mention CFEC Job Board posting when applying.