The Costco Lead Generator is an interface between our company and Costco members: answering questions, scheduling appointments for service and replacements resolving problems, and contacting our office. All customer interactions must be conducted in a professional manner that will enhance the image of our company.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Must be on time and work the entire duration of your scheduled shift.
• Must find someone else to cover your shift if at any time you are unable to work.
• Must stand out in front of the display and engage everyone who passes you.
• Be friendly and make contact with Costco members.
• Schedule appointments for service tune ups and replacement estimates.
• Use personal cell phone to call in appointments to office and coordinate availability with office personnel and Costco member in warehouse.
• Be familiar with our company, products, and services so that questions can be answered without consulting others.
• Communicate clearly, precisely and in a friendly manner.
• Take and deliver messages as appropriate. Ensure messages are received and follow up is appropriate.
• Attend scheduled training at office to continuously improve your understanding of our overall goals.
• Meet and exceed your minimum lead generation requirements as provided to you by One Stop Cooling and Heating
• Alert managers quickly to significant customer issues.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bubbly and outgoing personality.
• Must be present during all scheduled work times.
• Reliable transportation.
• Ability to schedule appointments.
• Superb customer service skills.
• Ability to resolve conflict without reacting inappropriately.
• Ability to project a professional image.
• Dress in One Stop provided attire (shirt) and black pants.
• Well-groomed / manicured.
• No visible facial piercings or tattoos.
• Must attend regularly scheduled company meetings at One Stop Cooling and Heating’s office.
• Handle customer records and files as provided in warehouse and do not leave them unattended at any time.
• Must have a cell phone to call office and schedule appointments.
• Warehouse Store environment
• Business casual dress
• Must have a flexible schedule to include days, nights, and weekends, when required
• Occasional overtime or weekend work
• The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and constant communication with customers, co-workers, and others is required.
• Physical Requirements
• Lift up to 20 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry; long hours of sitting and /or standing and using office equipment and computers; kneel, crouch, squat; reach overhead; bend/twist at waist and neck; climb stairs; grasp/fine pinch objects; computer keyboarding. Potentially several hours driving per day visiting accounts and other markets, in and out of the vehicle intermittently.
Additional Requirements and Information
• The Lead Generator must call the office and book each of their leads. The Lead Generator will not receive a bonus if a lead is booked and sold and the Lead Generator’s name was never noted with the customer.
• If at any time a lead goes through the Costco automated system, a bonus will not be given to an employee. Leads must be booked by the Lead Generator themselves. One Stop Cooling and Heating will not pay a bonus that goes through the “hot lead” process. One Stop Cooling and Heating does not have the ability to track individuals that call or email Costco directly. It is Costco’s privileged information.