Who Is Windmar: Windmar Solar is the fastest growing brand in the solar industry with a hyper-focus on transitioning the world to renewable energy. We are obsessed with providing the absolute best customer experience, and only allow top-tier individuals into our company. At Windmar you will be surrounded by a family of highly ambitious and motivated self-starters who are acutely focused on building a lucrative career for themselves in solar. We are an incubator for your success and can help you achieve whatever your personal and income goals.
Salary: Up to $300,000 a year
Job Type: Contract
Solar Sales Consultant Position:
This position is 100 percent commission base. As a Windmar Direct Sales Rep, you are on the frontlines of lead generation and client acquisition. Your primary day-to-day activities is to educate homeowners thru energy consultation and assessment of their utility bill to become independent and create their own energy production. In addition, you will guide homeowners to learn of government incentives when choosing solar energy. These actions are accomplished thru lead generation, community outreach and in-home presentation, we will provide you with tools to become successful and closing high-ticket ($20k- $100k) contracts.
• Use call, email, text, and other various communication forms to identify the validity and potential of leads.
• Canvassing and community outreach for lead generation and appointment setting.
• Represent Windmar in an esteemed manner.
• Learn and use CRM and other tools of the job.
• Become a proficient solar professional with an understanding of all aspects of the product.
• Closing deals (Once you are ready. This can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months).
• Uncapped commission-based sales (Average sale commission between $2,000- $10,000).
• Our standard is 4 sales/month.
• Volume bonuses are available.
• Six-figure annual income expected but in no way guaranteed
Who You Are:
• You are a motivated and ambitious person looking for a challenging and equally rewarding career.
• You are ready to absorb information, learn, and execute.
• You have excellent communication skills.
• You are a quick learner.
• You love talking to people.
• You are not afraid to fail and have thick skin. (i.e., Hearing “no” 50 times before hearing 1 yes excites and motivates you to get better and achieve more.)
• You are a self-starter.
• You're not looking for just a 9-to-5 job. You're looking for a merit-based platform.
• opportunity for success, personal growth, and income is up to you. Qualifications and Expectations What We Expect IF You Are Accepted (30 Day Probationary Period):
• Must attend Windmar Solar Academy to train and pass sales and financial training.
• Problem Solving - Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; work well in group problem-solving situations
• Adaptability - Adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and in-home appointments on time; ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent.
• Inspire the trust of others; work with integrity and ethically; uphold organizational values.
• Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; support and explain reasoning for decisions.
• Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles, measures self against standard of excellence.
• Prioritize and plan work activities; use time efficiently; sets goals and objectives; organize or Prioritize and plan work activities; use time efficiently; sets goals and objectives; organize or schedule other people and their tasks.
• High school diploma.
• 18+. Eligible to work in United States.
COVID -19 Policy in place
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: Up to $300,000.00 per year
• Paid training
• Referral program
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
• Bonus pay
• Commission pay
• Signing bonus
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To apply: Email your resume to with the job title listed in your subject line. Mention CFEC Job Posting referral, when applying.