Customer Service Representatives
Discount Lift Rentals has an immediate need for a full-time inside salesperson to answer phones, take orders, interact with vendors and accurately enter data.
We are looking for a self-starter with great communication skills and work ethic.
This employment opportunity provides paid training as well as an opportunity to grow with an expanding national corporation.
No cold calls are required. We answer inbound sales calls, take orders plus follow up and build relationships with customers.
The requirements for this position are:
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Great work ethic
• Shift 11:30am - 8pm (closed weekends)
• Typing skills 30+words per minute
• Valid driver’s License
• Reliable transportation
• Experience with data entry (Quickbooks and Word a plus)
• Additionally: A minimum of an High School Diploma is preferred
• English is a must, Spanish is a plus
• Knowledge of construction equipment – Scissor Lifts, Boom Lifts, Forklifts, Skid Steer, Backhoes – is beneficial but willing to train!
The desire to put customers first as well as the ability to fit in well with our current family of employees is essential.
A good sense of humor makes the job more fun.
Depending on qualifications, the starting salary is between $15.00 to $16.00 an hour.
Job Type: Full-time. Location:
To Apply: If you feel you are a perfect match for our company, email your resume to with the job title in your SUBJECT line – mention CFEC.org job posting, when applying.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.