Electrician for Special Events & Trade Shows
1. Entry Level – Below requirements are for reference purposes only.
2. Electrician – Should have experience with most of the requirements.
We are a long-running, trusted State of Florida Certified Electrical Contractor specializing in installation/dismantle of completely modular (portable and temporary) electrical systems for special events, trade shows, concerts, and conventions. We help deliver some of the biggest names and events to Central Florida.
We currently have an opportunity for a new member(s) to join our core team. We are looking for a hard worker who is reliable, prompt, accessible, and willing to learn! Must have dependable transportation.
Flexibility is essential. Shows and events may require work on nights, holidays, weekends, or split shifts. For some large-scale events, being able to power nap is a definite plus.
We are a smoke-free, drug-free workplace.
· Competent in electrical troubleshooting
· Familiar with Lockout/Tagout procedures
· Familiar with NFPA 70E Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
· Comfortable using a multimeter
· Full understanding of Three-Phase Power
· Familiar with ladder and scaffolding safety
· Familiar with OSHA safe work practices
· Comfortable using a smartphone or mobile device for email, texts, photos, directions, etc.
· Driver License - Class B CDL preferred; otherwise, Class E operator’s license.
· Ability to drive a 24’ box truck with standard transmission
· Some travel around Central Florida, mainly Tampa to Daytona Beach
· Fabrication and equipment maintenance skills a plus
· Ideal candidate lives near South Orlando
Candidates should be able to pass these pre-employment checks:
· Drug screen
· DMV clean driving record
Mechanical understanding and common sense goes a long way!
The events we work are usually here for a limited time, and show-runners expect nothing but the best from the professionals they hire. Therefore, we're seeking someone who can help deliver the high-caliber work we are known for.
· Professional look: clean-cut, no piercings, body art covered, no bandanas
· Professional attitude: no foul language or negativity. No problem working in a high-stress environment.
To apply: Send your resume, experience, and/or letter of interest to with the job title listed in your subject line. Reference CFEC Job Board posting, when applying.