We are looking for a skilled AutoCAD Drafter to create structural engineering drawings for the Self-Storage industry for our clients. The ideal candidate must offer quality, flexibility, versatility, and must possess strong organizational, problem-solving, and multitasking skills abilities while working in multiple projects.
To ensure success as an AutoCAD Drafter, you should have extensive experience working with AutoCAD software, advance design skills, and a keen eye for detail. Ultimately, understanding the importance of minimizing self-storage development cost, while at the same time, providing attractive self-storage building systems and metal building facilities.
AutoCAD Drafter will design and create high-level design models that meet all the specifications of the client.
• Prepares final drawing by studying architectural sketches, specifications, supporting documentation, prepare drawings of the structural system, drawing multiple views, and identifying materials
• Identifies and verifies specifications by examining architectural structures drawings
• Able to work under tight deadlines while providing a high level of quality and attention to detail for each project
• Resolve discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information by conferring with other CAD departments , project managers or employees
• Maintain database by completing a clear path of communication with project coordinators and department managers
• Must be able to recognize possible discrepancies between engineering trades and architectural drawings
• Minimum of 2 year of experience in AutoCAD software
• Construction draft background a-plus
• Ability to follow directions and clearly communicate with multiple departments
• Willingness to commit and meet project deadlines • A keen eye for aesthetics and detail • Data entry