Metal Building Detailer
We are looking for a skilled Metal Building Detailer to produce detailed drawings for the SelfStorage industry for our clients.
The ideal candidate must offer quality, flexibility, versatility, strong organizational, problem-solving, and multitasking skills while working on multiple projects.
To ensure success as a structural steel detailer, you should have extensive experience working with AutoCAD software, advanced design skills, and a keen eye for detail of metal buildings.
• Must possess knowledge of industry standards of metal building for detailing accuracies
• Able to correct and revise existing plans to send to the customer
• Perform computer-aided drafting of simple to moderate complexity
• Able to adhere to specific AutoCAD standards is required
• Ensure that datelines are being met in an effective and timely manner
• Effective communication
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in AutoCAD and other metal building drafting aids
• Metal building drafting construction background a-plus
• Ability to follow directions and communicate with multiple departments
• Willingness to commit and meet project deadlines
• A keen eye for aesthetics and detail
• Excellent management skills
Health, Dental, and Life Insurance Paid Holidays
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to with the job title listed in your subject line. Reference this CFEC Job Board Posting, when you apply.