Give Kids The World - Kissimmee, FL
SUMMARY OF OVERALL PURPOSE
The Data Coordinator is a key member of the GKTW Finance & Advancement teams. Its primary role is to execute the process of creating thank-you letters for Village supporters, which is one of the first touchpoints in the constituent journey. Using our CRM database – Salesforce, the Data Coordinator must track incoming gifts – financial and in-kind – and outgoing letters to ensure that donors are thanked in a timely manner and that GKTW’s donor database is accurate and up to date.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) to develop, maintain and track appropriate data.
- Create and update donor information to create complete and accurate records.
- Verify donor types using a variety of databases.
- Identify appropriate letters for each type of donor in an efficient and effective manner.
- Receive and process all in-kind forms.
- Run weekly and monthly reconciliation reports to ensure no donations have been missed.
- Troubleshoot problems and/or errors related to databases.
- Process daily acknowledgement letters, prepare for signature, and mail to donors in a timely fashion.
- Create new and customized thank you letters and upload into database as needed.
- When possible, resend letters returned with new addresses.
- Track and log the progress of letter batches, from creation to mailing to ensure the status of each batch can be determined.
- Work with the Finance and Advancement teams to coordinate stewardship activity and tracking.
- Contact donors as needed for clarification on donations/request.
- Order materials needed for letter processing.
- Assist with President's office mailings.
- Retrieve and sort mail for gift processing daily.
- Respond to family and character letters.
All other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OUTSIDE NORMAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Extended daily PC-based work
- Ability to lift and transfer 15 lbs.
Skills, Competencies, Education and Experience
- Must be extremely focused on attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and move quickly and confidently from one database to another.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide helpful and friendly customer service.
- Ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing.
- Ability to operate a motorized vehicle, including battery-operated golf cart.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must meet acceptable attendance and punctuality requirements, which are essential functions for the position.
- High School Diploma.
- Experience with or demonstrated ability to quickly master customer relationship management databases.
- 1 year of experience in constituent management OR 1-year CRM/Marketing experience OR 2 years of office/administrative experience.
- Experience with or working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Mail Merge.
- Experience with Salesforce, preferred.
- Associated Degree or Bachelor's Degree in related field, preferred.
- PC training/certification at a recognized institution, preferred.
Give Kids The World is a drug-free workplace.
Give Kids The World has a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy in place that applies to all employees and applicants for employment. By submitting a complete job application I understand I will abide by that policy.
To apply: Want to inspire hope, create memories and help others celebrate life? Put your talent where your heart is and join us in bringing joy into the lives of children battling critical illnesses. Visit https://www.gktw.org/about/employment.php . Reference this CFEC Job Board posting when applying.