General Manager (in Training)
Position located in Orlando FL. $48,000 to $75,000 per year
**WE ARE SEEKING HIGH POTENTIAL LEADERS TO JUMP START THEIR CAREER**
Have you ever wanted to start a business? Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to build wealth by building a business. We'll teach you how! Learn more about this unique opportunity here.
Better Together Brands is a dynamic operator of service-related franchises looking for a motivated General Manager. We hire based on drive and ability - we teach you the rest. We offer excellent pay with benefits and ownership. As General Manager (in training), you will learn how to build a $1M business - a milestone only 15% of companies ever reach! In this role, we will teach you to lead and direct all operational activities of a single business unit, such as:
-Following brand guidelines and procedures.
-Managing a team of 5-10 employees including Market Manager(s) and an Installation Crew.
-Assisting employees in carrying out their job responsibilities to ensure business success.
-Managing profit and loss of the business to meet or exceed financial targets.
-Ensuring sales and profit targets are consistently met or exceeded.
-Meeting budget standards.
-Coordinating appointments with customers
-Overseeing product installation and quality control.
-Ensuring a high level of customer service
-Managing to maximize use of employees’ abilities, equipment, and materials.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for achieving revenue projections.
• Participate in and lead monthly profit and loss (P&L) review. Review monthly reports, and understand the P&L. Understand cash flow requirements of operating unit.
• Responsible for operating unit budgets, including: sales, labor, materials, and administration. Review and understand the financial budget and generate actual budget reports for discussion.
• Manage purchasing program for materials and supplies.
• Responsible for implementing the monthly marketing plan.
• Work with Financial Planner to create and execute a personalized Wealth Building Plan. Attend scheduled meetings and follow through on action plans.
Customer Management and in-Home Sales
• Professionally represent the brand on all sales visits and customer interactions.
• Maintain positive, responsive, and flexible attitude to all customers regardless of situation.
• Establish, manage, and maintain the customer relationship management (CRM) software (if no Market Manager assigned to unit)
• Document and track customer activity
• Support and/or review Customer Satisfaction Survey Program
• Be the primary customer contact person for the operating unit
• Develop designs and budgets with customers
• First respondent to all customer inquiries (if no Market Manager assigned to unit)
• Participate in local client-driven activities as needed
• Participate in local chapters of specific industry associations and civic organizations
• Work with HR to develop and implement recruiting strategy
• Establish training program for all employees
• Perform supervisory training for key employees
• Make key employees aware of career path and internal growth opportunities
• Make wage and compensation recommendations for all employees
• Schedule labor to match sales flow
• Coordinate and communicate concerns between field and office
• Recommend adding staff and equipment as business grows
• Responsible for all disciplinary actions and procedures of employees
• Responsible for team morale and developing morale boosting activities
• Establish and document all safety meetings for files
• Enforce compliance with all safety programs
• Act as / or supervise Safety Officer
• Maintain a log for vehicle maintenance and tool inventory
High school diploma or equivalent
Florida Driver’s License
Leadership experience(of any kind…. personal, professional, etc)
Eligible to work in the U.S.
Fluent in English
Must be at least 21 years of age
**Did we mention there's NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!?? We hire on ability and potential not experience.**
Visit https://btb-services.prismhr-hire.com/ - reference this CFEC Job Posting when applying.