Accounts Payable Administrator
Area of Interest
Waste Pro State Location
Waste Pro USA, Inc.
Waste Pro in Longwood, Florida NOW hiring an Accounts Payable Administrator ...
Join a Great Team !!
The Accounts Payable Administrator is responsible for processing Telephone, IT related bills, Pre-paid related invoices, Deposits, Customer Refunds, Property damages, W/C, reconcile credit statements, enter manual scrap checks and Web Expense Reports. Maintain the vendor accounts for the divisions assigned. Maintains and processes new vendor set-ups. Position will work closely with divisional AP Specialist to insure timely payments.
This position is a point of contact for vendor communications regarding past due invoices' payment status.
* Gather appropriate documentation and setup new vendors and maintain vendor profiles. Maintains W9 files
* Process expense reports for disbursement, and audit them for accuracy
* Process multi-divisional invoices
* Process the divisional Expense Reports, Telephone, IT related bills, Pre-paid related invoices, Deposits, customer refunds
* Reconcile credit card statements and enter them in the system
* Reconcile Fleet Charge Account and PO accrual account
* Reconcile Vendor Statements monthly
* Process 803 & 809 division's scrap checks by transaction import
* Research outstanding checks quarterly with the divisions assistance
* Obtain appropriate authorizations for payment and obtain additional approval of disbursement when required
* Process check runs
* Mail all disbursements with appropriate backup timely
* Communicate with vendors to resolve discrepancies
* Review monthly aged payable reports for outstanding credits
* Coordinate files that need to be sent off site each year
* Prepare vendor labels and setup new filing system at the beginning of each year
* Train the divisional Accounts Payable staff for Purchase Orders, receipts and Accounts Payable as needed
* Perform transaction uploads of vendor invoices from IM
* Prepare reports as requested
* Assist with incoming phone rotation.
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Employees in this job classification must attend and participate in corporation sponsored training courses as assigned.
* Employees in this job classification are responsible for keeping up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being used by Waste Pro USA.
* Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
* Normal setting for this job is: office setting.
Associates Degree in Accounting or the equivalent of 2 years of field experience
* 2 plus years Accounts Payables.
* Strong written and verbal communications skills.
* Demonstrated ability to think analytically and to resourcefully draw accurate conclusions.
* Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
* Demonstrated ability to develop reports with required accounting detail, timely delivery and accuracy.
* Must have experience using array of software packages, including MS Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel. Emphasis on the use of Excel.
* Knowledge and applied use of Accounting Systems (e.g. Solomon, SAP, Oracle, Great Plans)
* Knowledge of on-line invoice processing/approving system
* Capable of adapting to change and operate rationally under dynamic pressure situations.
* Ability to function as team member and effectively build relationships with management, peers, staff and clients.
* Meet deadlines and set priorities with effective distribution of time and effort.
* Team oriented with ability to work cross functionally within a matrix organization.
Special Considerations/Physical Work Requirements:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
* Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, driving, etc.)- most of the work day
* Required to exert physical effort in tasks that involve the ability to exert light physical effort in sedentary to light work, but which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight handling objects less than 25 pounds- rarely
To Apply: To apply for this position near you, visit www.wasteprousa.com/careers . Reference CFEC Job Posting, when applying.