Pay: $21.31/hourly min
Full Time; Location – Orlando (Hybrid)
Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
Our teams at Cru Headquarters are committed to praying for and with each other. Your faith isn’t just something apart from who you are it’s an integral part of you. Here at Cru we want you to use your gifts to further the Kingdom each day.
Configures, installs, modifies, and makes repairs to personal computer hardware and software systems, updates and provides user cell phone support. Manages department workflows and oversees progress.
The Kind of Work You’ll be Doing:
1. Repairs, replaces, installs or assists in installation of hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, and disk drives, mobile phones on user's premises.
2. Loads specified software packages such as operating systems, word processing, or spreadsheet programs into computer.
3. Responds to client inquiries via help desk services concerning systems operation and diagnoses system hardware, software, and operator problems.
4. Provides general instruction to users in use of hardware and software, and mobile phone services including international setup.
5. Contacts outside vendors for technical support with problems or setup as necessary.
6. Maintains current knowledge of new laptop hardware, software, mobile phone technologies.
7. Oversees department workflows ensuring timely progress, workload balancing, working along side the department manager and assistant manager.
8. Be familiar with and administrate the tools/applications needed to successfully manage department workflows.
9. Participate in the Jesus Film annual calling campaign making the required amount of calls
10. Perform related duties or special projects as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
One year of technical school education in computer related support or demonstrated on the job experience such as via volunteer or internships.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package.