Activities Assistant - Skilled Nursing Facility
Are you looking for a Great Place to Work? Look no further…we are a certified Great Place to Work!
Are you someone who enjoys working with the senior population?
We are seeking individuals to join our TEAM and help ensure our residents continue to live their best life while living in our facilities.
Orlando Senior Health Network is a Continuing Care Retirement Community who offers senior living in several different forms including Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Skilled Nursing. We also offer opportunities in our Home Health Division.
If you are someone who wants to help bring joy to our residents while working with a great team of employees, we’d LOVE to have you!
Our Mission: We are a nonprofit senior healthcare network dedicated to providing the highest quality senior living and healthcare services through our commitment, passion, and innovation.
Why Choose Us?
· Sign on bonuses
· Flexible schedules
· Free Parking
· Discounts to theme parks, hotels, rental cars, and more
· Paid Time Off
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and other insurance choices available for our full-time employees
· 401K with employer matching
· Bus Pass and SunRail reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Onsite Gym
· Employee events
We are currently seeking Activities Assistants to join The Commons, our Skilled Nursing Facility. Few jobs are as rewarding and all-around fun as an activity’s assistant in a senior community. Helping others, forming relationships, and nurturing your creativity are just a few of the benefits of this position.
If you are a caring person and are looking to enrich the lives of seniors this is the job for you!
What can we offer you?
· Full-Time/Part-Time schedule
· Entry level position to help you grow within a healthcare setting
What will you bring to our team?
· No experience necessary- we are willing to train!
· Maintain a State of Florida issued CNA license preferred but NOT required.
· CPR certification is preferred.
· Strong interpersonal communication skills.
· Strong computer skills in Microsoft office programs is preferred.
· Good understanding of the social, psychological, and special needs of the aged.
· Able to read, write and speak the English language in an understandable manner.
· Able to develop and plan creative activities for the residents throughout the workday.
· Willing to work beyond the normal working hours and on weekends, when necessary.
· Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, tact, and the ability to work effectively with residents, staff, and visitors.
COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of employment. Accommodation requests for disabilities/religious reasons will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
COVID Safety: Employee health and safety are our top priority. We provide gloves, masks, and hand sanitizer to all essential employees. Before entering our facility, employees have their temperatures checked, and completed.
One of the reasons OSHN is a recognized Great Place to Work, is because we celebrate differences; we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services, and our community. OSHN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
To Apply: Visit https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/All/ea640427-d9c9-4d32-8681-eea9bb71d934/Orlando-Senior-Health-Network - reference CFEC Job Posting when applying
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.