Call Center Sales Representative - Remote
Orlando, FL. - Remote
We are currently offering a Signing & Retention Bonus of $3,000. We also offer a commission guarantee of $2,000 per month in first 3 months with potential for more if earned commission is higher.
Realistic earnings average between $70,000 and $150,000 per year (base + commission), with high performers at the top of the range.
Do you want to be part of Viking's top sales team? In addition to your salary potential, our generous benefits and discounts package adds an additional $30,000+ in annual value to your employment. We are seeking the very best and are willing to recognize you financially for being the best. We are different. Let’s get to know each other.
At Viking, we foster a challenging, fast-paced work environment with a focus on small teams, forward progress, and continuous improvement. With more than 7,000 team members worldwide, the opportunities are endless. As a Call Center Sales Representative - Remote, you’re ready to set sail with a great earnings potential.
What you will be doing during your career with Viking:
• Handle inbound sales calls from consumers, identify their needs, make recommendations, and close the sale (no cold calling, ever)
• Make follow-up outbound call, overcome objections, and close the sale
• Build lasting relationships to drive consumer loyalty
You will be a great fit if you:
• Enjoy working from home in a fully remote, call center environment
• Have a passion for consultative selling and travel
• Are resilient and have high ethical standards
• Are coachable, open to feedback, highly motivated and driven to succeed with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Have a good understanding of world geography
• Are highly collaborative and a self-starter
What we offer you:
• Highly competitive compensation plan (base + commission)
• $2,000 per month commission guarantee for the first 3 months of employment
• Full benefits including medical, dental and vision at a highly subsidized rate (some plans are fully paid by Viking)
• Paid training, vacation, holidays and sick time and a 401k company match
• Opportunity to take a free and/or discounted cruise
• Highly subsidized gym membership
• Monthly cell phone & internet reimbursement
• Annual IATAN Membership (company paid)
• Discounts on theatres, theme parks, movie tickets, and too many more discounts to name
• Pride and excitement of joining an award-winning team, previously named #1 in ocean, #1 in river and #1 in customer service.
To be considered for a career with us, you will need:
• Ability to maintain individual sales goals within a defined schedule
• Previous inside sales experience with ability to close on the first call
• At least 1 year experience in remote telephone sales with verifiable track record of success
• Previous call center experience
• Flexibility in your schedule, to include evenings, weekends, and holidays
To be successful working from home:
• Proficiency with basic computer applications and equipment
• MS Office products (Excel, Outlook, and Word)
• Web conferencing software (Zoom, Teams)
• Windows Sound and Video Settings
• Must be able to provide:
A distraction-free workspace/environment
Space for a desktop computer with two to three monitors
Stable power source and internet connection:
Dedicated high-speed internet (minimum) of 25 Mbps Upload and Download Speeds) and ethernet connection
Connection cannot be Wireless, Wi-Fi extenders, Wi-Fi repeaters, MiFi's, or Hotspots
Ability to ‘plug in’ your equipment to your Modem/router during work times
How do I know I’m a good fit?
Candidates with call center, inside sales and travel sales experience typically do well. As a remote phone sales consultant, you’ll be advising Viking clients on cruise opportunities with the primary goal of closing the sale on the same call.
Viking was founded in 1997 with the vision that travel could be more destination focused and culturally immersive. In 2000, the company purchased Europe’s KD River Cruises in order to grow its fleet, to leverage 40 years of river cruising experience and to acquire rights to prime docking locations in key European cities.
The company expanded into the American market in 2000, establishing a sales and marketing office in Los Angeles, California. Since then, Viking has grown to be the leading small ship travel company, offering river, ocean and expedition voyages on all seven continents.
With an operational office in Basel, Switzerland, Viking provides destination-focused itineraries for curious travelers. Each journey includes a shore excursion in every port and an onboard and onshore enrichment program that provides deep immersion in the destination through performances of music and art, cooking demonstrations, informative port talks and carefully selected guest lecturers.
With 250 awards to its name, the company currently operates a fleet of state-of-the-art ships that have received numerous accolades since their launch from industry experts and travelers alike. Viking was voted the #1 River Line and the #1 Ocean Line by Travel + Leisure in the 2022 World’s Best Awards. Viking is also rated #1 for both Rivers and Oceans by Condé Nast Traveler, becoming the first cruise line ever to simultaneously earn #1 in its categories from both publications.
Viking marks its 25th anniversary in 2022; by the end of the year, Viking will have welcomed two new identical expedition ships, as well as two new identical ocean ships, new Viking Longships® in Europe and new purpose-built vessels for the Nile, Mekong and Mississippi rivers.
To apply directly visit