Fiber Optics Assembler
We are currently hiring for a Fiber Optics Assembler. If you are reliable and willing to work, then we can train...
Point Description of job detail
• Fabric wrapping acoustical panels that are cut to a certain dimension
• Making a fiber head – will train
• Hand laying fiber optics to the panel by poking and fishing each fiber optic strand one at time in the panel.
• Gluing fished fiber to the panel with an epoxy glue and cutting the excess of fiber on the front of panel to give an overall starry night look to the panel.
• Packing the panels for shipment with all necessary mounting system to be shipped to customers throughout the states.
• I will also train them on other technology that we produce as to make the job more fun and interesting.
Starting pay is $15 per hour. After 6 months we will increase wage to $20 per hour with opportunity for much more in the future if they stay.
To apply: CONTACT: Eran Benghiat at 407 637 7260 Email: Reference this CFEC Job Posting when applying.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.