HOMED, Inc is a Christian faith-based non-profit organization with a focus on bridging the gap between the low income and middle-income households through education, mentorship, and assistance with a hands-up versus handout.
Our mission is to empower individuals in creating a way forward through positive life habits in health, housing, and finance.
1. Report to and work closely with the Board of Directors to seek their involvement in policy decisions, fundraising and to increase the overall visibility of the organization.
2. Supervise, collaborate with organization staff.
3. Strategic planning and implementation.
4. Planning and operation of annual budget.
5. Serve as the organizations’ primary spokesperson to the organization’s constituents, the media and the general public.
6. Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations and utilize those relationships to strategically enhance HOMED’s Mission.
7. Engage in fundraising and developing other revenues.
8. Oversee marketing and other communications efforts.
9. Oversee organization Board and committee meetings.
10. Establishing employment and administrative policies and procedures for all functions and for the day-to-day operation of the nonprofit.
11. Review and approve contracts for services.
12. Other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
Professional Qualifications Required
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Transparent and high integrity leadership.
- Five or more years senior nonprofit management experience.
- Experience and skill in working with a Board of Directors.
- High level strategic thinking and planning. Ability to envision and convey the organization’s strategic future to the staff, board, volunteers, and donors.
- Ability to effectively communicate the organization’s mission to donors, volunteers, and the overall community.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff. A history of successfully generating new revenue streams and improving financial results.
- Active fundraising experience. Excellent donor relations skills and understanding of the funding community.
- Previous success in establishing relationships with individuals and organizations of influence including funders, partner agencies and volunteers.
- Solid organizational abilities, including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation.
- Strong financial management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision making and reporting.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong public speaking ability.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of energy.
Apply https://www.sipleythebest.com/jobseekers, and send your resume and cover letter to with the job title listed in your subject line. Be sure to reference this CFEC.org job posting when applying.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.