Mitigation Review Specialist (remote) – Apply before 2/17
REMOTE WORK– Apply before 2/17
The F.A.S.T. Team, an established, rapidly growing, estimate review company, seeks a full-time, Mitigation Review Specialist to work hand in hand with claims personnel and vendors working on property losses.
This is a unique opportunity with unlimited potential for the right individual that is able to work from home while producing results and meeting quotas.
- IICRC, WRT, ASD and AMRT certified.
- Estimating experience with Symbility or Xactimate
- Extensive knowledge of water damage and mold remediation, as well as property insurance claims.
- Professional, personable, organized, self-starter with excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to defend and articulate a position to vendors and clients.
- Demonstrated track record of success in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly dependable, trustworthy, and able to negotiate.
- Able to manage multiple open files while meeting deadlines.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Insurance claims adjusting experience a plus, but not required.
- Conduct Narrative Peer Reviews for water and mold estimates referred by insurance clients.
- Negotiate fair and reasonable settlements for water/mold remediation billing.
- Mitigation data review, comparative estimates with report writing and negotiations.
- Provide customer service to property insurance carrier claims staff and managers.
- Ensure the execution of timely reports, reviews and responses.
- Meet production expectations as well as quality standards outlined by management.
- Successfully perform all job functions from a home office/remote work environment.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned relative to Narrative Peer Review product offering and/or Fair Accurate Settlement Team Negotiation assignments.
- On occasion, travel for company business may be required.
Location: Remote – work from home
Salary Range: 50 – 60K depending on experience with overtime opportunities.
To apply: Qualified candidates should send their cover letter, resume to , by February 17, 2023. Reference this CFEC Job Posting, when applying.