Administrative Assistant 3
Pay: $ 16.46
Part Time, Location – Orlando, Hybrid
Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
Our teams at Cru Headquarters are committed to praying for and with each other. Your faith isn’t just something apart from who you are it’s an integral part of you. Here at Cru we want you to use your gifts to further the Kingdom each day.
The Kind of Work You’ll be Doing:
GATL-Global Academy for Transformational Leadership
• Administer student relations and admissions process.
• Administer student records, maintaining a database of student results, graduations and transcripts.
• Coordinate with facilitators for appropriate record keeping.
• Update of GATL through the website and social media.
• Coordinate and record meetings and calls.
GCM-Global Church Movements
• GCM team administrative help as needed with the Global Cohort and coaching team.
GACX-Global Alliance for Church Multiplication
• Assist in coordinating Orlando based events and activities. Currently approximately 2 conferences per year.
Education and/or Experience:
2 Year degree or Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) preferred and at least 3 years of experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
Apply online at https://jobs.cru.org .
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.