Marketing & Publicity Coordinator
We are seeking for a talented and creative Marketing and Publicity Coordinator to join our team. This role will be responsible for coordinating, executing and implementing marketing and publicity strategies that promote our brand and increase our visibility in the market. The successful candidate will work closely with head of Marketing, sales, creative and product teams to ensure that our messaging is consistent and effective.
· Work closely with Marketing manager to assist in the execution of Charisma’s strategies to promote our campaigns, authors, products and services.
· Collaborate with the Charisma teams to ensure that marketing and publicity efforts align with business goals and objectives.
· Assist with social media accounts, including creating and scheduling posts and analyzing metrics to measure the success of campaigns.
· Coordinate events such as product launches and trade shows
· Spearhead and organize all manuscript and book mailings for the media and key accounts.
· Pitch and aggressively pursue to obtain media coverage for Charisma Media authors or products according to strategy and within budget guidelines.
· Write press materials, develop media kits, coordinate and assist with launch events, book signings, trade shows, speaking engagements, and/or targeting of media on behalf of Charisma Media authors and/or products.
· Develop and oversee the creation of PR media kits, galleys, review letters and other promotional materials.
· Facilitate engagement among book launch teams through social media.
· Execute integrated social media campaigns as needed, working directly on campaigns or with social media freelancers.
· Build and manage relationships with key media contacts for maximum results.
· Write and edit content for marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, and email campaigns.
- Strong detail and scheduling skills
- Strong organizational abilities and communication skills
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Strong computer skills – Excel necessary, Word, Adobe, etc
- Strong understanding of the Charismatic/Pentecostal market and theological tradition
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and handle many projects at once
- Outstanding ability to get projects done under pressure and on time
- Understanding of the marketing process as it relates to publishing
- Ability to work well with others
- Strong team player
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, or a related field of study or 2-4 years of equivalent work experience.
Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both written and verbally, with understanding of basic grammar skills in regards to business correspondence.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to sit and type for long periods of time. Must be able to listen and speak effectively on the phone. Occasionally may have to handle light boxes, nothing over 20 Lbs.
Although very fast paced, it is a pleasant environment, which includes cordial relationships.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.