Assistant Restaurant Managers
COME WORK WHERE YOUR FUTURE FRIENDS WORK. We’re seeking talented, energetic, and professional Assistant Managers candidates who are interested in long-range career growth and have the strategic ability to plan for their professional futures. Qdoba Mexican Grill offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. Our work environment is fast-paced and high-energy. You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
• Provide total customer satisfaction
• Accomplish company human resource objectives
• Achieve restaurant operational objectives
• Meet financial objectives through full profit and loss responsibility
If you believe you could make a positive impact with Qdoba, we would love to hear from you!
Minimum Age 18+ years old
• 1-3 years of Management experience in a full or fast casual restaurant
• Multi-Unit and/or training manager experience a plus
• Strong communication skills, bilingual abilities a plus
• Growth-driven and career-oriented outlook
• Hands-on management style
• Positive personality
• Proven job longevity
• Self-motivated with a desire to succeed
• Flexible to our locations
• Strong multi-tasking skills
Why we stand out from others:
• Experienced, accessible leadership
• Small company feel with BIG company success
• Consistent support and communication
• Fast paced but structured environment
• Systems that work
• An experience you’ll want to share with your friends…
• Quality food made fresh in our restaurants daily
• A growth-oriented, financially stable company
• Competitive salary
• Thorough 4 week training program
Central Florida Locations:
380 S State Rd 434, Suite 1005, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
12376 S Apopka Vineland Rd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32836
202 West Lake Mary Blvd, Sanford, FL 32773
At Qdoba, we welcome the unexpected, we value each and every individual, and we always strive to be as approachable, real and down-to-earth as possible. That’s why we encourage everyone on our team to bring their unique personality and skills to the job every single day, no matter their role. So, if you’re interested in a career you can rave about and you think you can add some flavor to the experience that is Qdoba, apply today!
Qualified candidates first apply at www.qdobajobs.com , and then email your resume to with the job title listed in the subject line - mention CFEC.org job posting.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.