Inbound Bi-lingual (Portuguese) Vacation Planning Counselor
As a Bi-lingual vacation planning counselor your main responsibility will receive in bound calls from and place out bound calls to our owners both domestic and international and help them plan their dream vacation with Wyndham Vacation Ownership while maintaining a high-level of customer service and satisfaction. We are looking for an individual with excellent verbal, written and reading communication skills in both English and Spanish as well as excellent customer service skills who will respond to the owners and guest needs in a professional manner.
- Create a positive work environment by maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity consistent with applicable regulatory standards and Wyndham Vacation Ownership values.
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence, a love for service and innate ability to solve problems to meet our owner’s needs.
· Utilizing solid judgment, product knowledge, technical knowledge, and problem solving, be able to offer detailed insight and alternatives to help owners complete their dream vacation choice.
- Responds to internal and external customer communication via phone and email.
· Ensure the highest level of professionalism and customer service with owners in order to maintain a positive brand image and company reputation.
- Responds to escalated owner issues and provides exceptional customer service to owners with problems.
- Accountable for compliance of WVO programs serviced. This includes program fulfillment issues from loan servicing, collections, program assessments, reservations, contract services, enrollments, contract standards.
- Serve as a translator as needed when a Spanish speaking owner must communicate with a departments outside of the Owner Services contact center.
- Collect maintenance fees from owners or offer the owner the option to buy more credits/points when appropriate to complete their vacation request.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to speak, read and write in both English and Portuguese.
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience, preferably in a hospitality or call center environment.
- Able to navigate multiple computer systems and show proficiency with Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Able to exercise good judgment in making decisions.
- Team-centric and positively motivated to delight our guests.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks, have a sense of urgency to complete tasks while being detail-oriented.
- Exceptional listener with exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoy talking to different people on a daily basis.