Customer Care Advisor (Bilingual - English/Spanish)- 30 positions
Responsible for responding to high volume telephone inquiries about the company’s products or services following standard scripts and procedures, working under direct supervision. Ensures customers receive efficient and courteous service.
• Resolves routine, general questions and problems submitted by customers via phone with limited variety following established guidelines and standard scripts and procedures. Utilizes all available information to choose the best solution and resolve customer concerns. Directs complex questions and problems to more senior staff level.
• Uses a computer application to log and track inquiries, as well as, to check the status of items that require follow-up or involvement of other parties. Documents customer interactions, records details, complaints, comments and actions taken.
• Coordinates with other functional areas as necessary. Refers unresolved customer grievances as designated by the departments for further investigation.
• Contacts customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of investigation results and planned adjustments.
• Handles inquiries on one or more product lines.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Intermediate level keyboarding skills (at least 30 WPM, touch typing, formatting documents, 10-key numeric pad).
• Basic level PC skills (for example: start up and shut down computer, use mouse to point and click, start and close programs, switch between programs, save files, print documents and/or access information on-line).
• Basic Internet Explorer skills to include opening a browser, typing in URLs in the correct location, using a search engine, bookmarking a site, navigating using back/forward/stop buttons, and filling out forms online.
• At least one year of customer service experience in a call center environment.
• Experience in Retail or healthcare
• Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
To apply: Various locations in Central Florida - for immediate consideration, visit https://jobs.walgreens.com/ and search Job Title for keyword, and then a location near you – mention CFEC.org
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.