Outbound Warehouse Clerk
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
To provide clerical and administrative support to the warehouse crew in a timely and accurate manner.
Run reports necessary for the night’s workload (Special instructions, Special Orders Item, Handstack Report).
- Research all double check customers and have the loads reserved.
- Check loads that are designated on the special instructions report. (If waiting on pallets, spot check the pallets that are already located on the loading dock)
- Verify that the special order items are selected and placed on the correct pallet.
- Verify that the weights are correct on the catch weight variation report.
- Check any reshipped orders if necessary.
- Check any new accounts that are being delivered.
- Gather all paperwork from the course on the night and place it in the Manager’s mailbox.
- Fill out checker audit spreadsheet to track work for the night.
- Research product that could not be found via short chaser (warehouse out).
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Computer skills with a working knowledge of programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
· One year prior warehouse experience
Work Schedule is Thursday and Friday from 5:30PM – 5:00 or 6:00AM.
How exactly to apply (brief): Qualified candidates may apply at www.sysco.com/careers or follow the link https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=28946&company=C0000167686P&username
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.