SYSCO is currently searching for a Fleet Technician for their Ocoee location.
· Performs major and general mechanical repairs to SYSCO vehicles and reefer units including trouble shooting mechanical problems and identifying their solution in an effort to correct malfunctions and reduce further breakdowns.
· Follows PM schedules on all equipment.
· Completes repair of vehicles in accordance with DOT and State laws.
· Maintains accurate records of each repair performed on SYSCO vehicles.
· Maintains shop area by keeping tools and equipment picked up; cleaning up liquid spills; sweeping floor; dumping trash, and performing other related duties.
· High school diploma or equivalent
- One to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certified Motor Vehicle Inspector for Tractor/Trailer.
- Certificates, license, registrations in diesel engines, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and braking systems.
· Class A or B license.
Work Schedule is Sunday-Thursday, 10:00PM - 6:30AM.
How exactly to apply (brief): Qualified candidates may apply at www.sysco.com/careers or follow the link https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=29300&company=C0000167686P&username= - mention CFEC.org job posting.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.