Customer Service Associate
As a Customer Service Associate you will be working on behalf of our clients, who are the leaders in the pharmaceutical industry and a leading consumer brand. We will support you by providing guidance from experienced Operations professionals and training.
Requirements: Must have High School Diploma or Equivalent. Must have 12 months’ experience. Customer service experience required. Must be familiar with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications. Must have ability to use phone and computer systems. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Must have strong listening and comprehension skills. Must have ability to stay composed and objective. Must have Must pass a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen; High School Diploma or GED required.
• Answer 50 to 70 calls a day from health plan members.
• Identified and responds to customer’s needs based on designated procedures of account/client
• Tracks call related information of each call received for auditing and reporting purposes
• Own problem through to resolution on behalf of the member in real time or through comprehensive and timely follow-up.
• Help members navigate through the website.
• Research complex issues across multiple databases and work with support resources to resolve member issues.
• Partner with others to resolve escalated issues.
• Complete required overtime.
• Meet required metrics in efficiency and effectiveness.
• Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
• Upsells to customer upgrades as necessary
• May provide other client specific duties as necessary and required by program/account
• Minimum 1-year Customer Service experience educating customers or remediating customer concerns.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong time management skills.
• Strong problem solving abilities.
• Ability to quickly identify requested information and anticipate future needs.
• Ability to translate jargon and complex processes into simple, step-by-step instructions members can understand and act upon.
• Ability to overcome objections and persuade members to take action / change behavior.
• Flexibility to customize approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities.
• Compassionate and empathetic conflict management skills.
• Strong attention to quality and detail.
• Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
• Ability to be reliable and punctual in work attendance.
• Ability to adhere to a schedule.
Please note that as part of our application process for this position, you may be asked to fill out an employment questionnaire which may take up to 60 minutes to complete.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason, we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
• 401K and with Company match
• Medical coverage
• Dental coverage
• Paid time-off
• Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Work/Life resources
• Employee and Dependent life insurance
• Disability insurance
• Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
• We believe that the Company's success is inextricably linked to our employees' satisfaction and success: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to deliver value and quality, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success.
• We are looking professional Customer Service Associates.
• We are located at 2180 SR 434 West Longwood, FL 32779.
• We pay $9.00/ hour during 4 weeks of training and $10.00/ hour after training, plus monthly bonuses.
• The hours of operation for this program are 8:30 AM to 9:30 PM. Hires will be assigned a 40-hour work week with 2 days off. Training hours are for 4 weeks (hours vary and will be discussed in the interview).
How to apply: Qualified candidates may email their resume to with the job title listed in the subject line, and then call Debbie Jean at 407-265-0145 – mention CFEC.org job posting
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.