Car Rental Drivers
Operates rental cars in a safe manner to move them to and from various locations of the car rental facility. Perform tasks as directed by the Lead Driver or Supervisor.
• Moves vehicles from one point to another under the direction of the Lead Driver or Supervisor.
• Clean interior and exterior of vehicle.
• Safely operates vehicles while observing speed limits and slower reasonable speeds in heavy traffic areas.
• Reports all incidents to Lead Driver or Supervisor.
• Returns any forgotten property by renter to the Lead Driver or Supervisor.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• Must be 21 years old with a valid Driver's License.
• Must be able to safely operate a variety of vehicles.
• Must have strong communication skills; written and verbal.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required
Qualified candidates can send their cover letter and resume to or call 407-737-9719 with the job title listed in the SUBJECT line - mention CFEC.org job posting.