Luxury Vehicle Chauffeur (Independent Contractor)
BE YOUR OWN BOSS?
Supplement Your Luxury Business!
Driving a luxury vehicle is a great way to earn money while enjoying a level of freedom you won’t find in a traditional employee position. Your earnings are directly related to the time you invest. Some chauffeurs claim revenue of up to $90K per year. We will supply a vehicle as part of the service package.
Purchasing our Luxury Vehicle support service will give you all the tools you need to succeed, including an optional familiarization program, a credit card machine and access to our dispatch system which offers hundreds of reservations a day. It’s your business, you choose when you work and when you don’t. You can purchase these services as little as one day a month or as often as every day. The more you drive, the more you can earn!
As part of our services we contract with major hotels to transport their customers to and from the airports, major attractions, hotels, restaurants, convention centers, and other major points of interest. In addition, we have a sales team, reservation department, website and customer booking app that provide our chauffeurs with fares through our computerized dispatching system.
Inquire today! An “Application for Purchase of Services” may be submitted online at www.contractdriver.com or in-person at the Mears Offices, M8 Building, 1017 S. Division Ave, Orlando, FL 32805.
- Be 21 years of age or older and have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Have held a driver’s license in the United States, Puerto Rico or Canada for at least 1 year
- Be familiar with the Central Florida area
- Able to pass a criminal and motor vehicle background check, including, but not limited to:
- No more than 4 points in the last year, 8 points in 2 years, and 12 points in 3 years;
- Not been convicted with a DUI or reckless driving in the past 5 years;
- Not been convicted of a Felony within the previous 20 years (adjudications withheld will be reviewed);
The City of Orlando and Osceola County require drivers to have a vehicle for hire permit. The process to obtain both permits will be explained during the familiarization program. You will need to obtain driving permits before you can begin your driver partnership with Mears. As always, our team will be happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Type: Contract
Apply at http://www.contractdriver.com/