MEDICAL ASSISTANT Various Areas
Palm Harbor, Tampa, Oviedo, Colonial
Medical Assistant $14.00
With a track record of increasing growth, visibility, opportunity, and profits, our highly- regarded network of integrated health care providers seek a dynamic and talented Bilingual (Spanish/ English) Medical Assistant to join our team.
At Inhealth MD Group we arrange to provide coordinated services to our patients. IMA benefits both patients and providers by reducing costs, improving care, and increasing communication between our affiliates. Our team consists of talented and dedicated people.
To ensure all patients are treated with professionalism and courtesy while brought into the examination room. Responsibilities are but not limited to: answering phones, assist with refills, vital signs, faxes, examine, lab rooms, HEDIS Measures.
• Venipuncture/Draw Blood
• Help other team members as when needed.
• Ensure that all patients are brought into the examining room with 15 minutes of being checked in.
• Scan all documents from the patient's records into the system
• Assist physician in any procedure, or lab request
• Prepare Patient Chart 24 hours before patient is seen
• Answer All patients’ messages in a timely fashion.
• Receive requests for refills and process them within 24 hours of the request.
• Review daily the fax server and CAREFULLY upload it to the CORRECT patient's file
• Maintain drug room - organized and clean
• Maintain examining rooms - organized and stocked
• Maintain the Lab & Procedure Room - organized.
• Keep correct inventory levels of medical supplies
• Perform all HEDIS measures for new and existing patients.
• 2 years of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Experience- (ECW Eclinical Works): 2 years (Preferred)
• Required language: Spanish
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Short Term Disability
• Legal Assistance
Qualified candidates should submit/upload their resume information via http://imamedicalgroup.com/ima-job-opportunities/- mention CFEC.org Job Posting.