LEAD PHARMACY TECH-Various Locations
Tampa: Pharmacy Tech $15.00
Lakeland: Pharmacy Tech $15.00
Corporate: Pharmacy Tech Lead $16.00
With a track record of increasing growth, visibility, opportunity, and profits, our highly-regarded network of integrated health care providers seeks a dynamic and talented BILINGUAL (Spanish/English) Lead Pharmacy Technician to join our team. At InHealth MD Alliance (IMA) we arrange to provide coordinated medical services to our patients. IMA benefits both patients and providers by reducing costs, improving care, and increasing communication and coordination between our affiliates. Our team consists of talented and dedicated people!
• Oversees the work of a team of Pharmacy Technicians that works at each office dispensary.
• Monitors daily activities and manages work schedules to ensure that quality, production and customer service standards are maintained.
• May hire, train, and evaluate new employees. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
• Reports to the COO
• Perform Weekly inspections of the dispensaries
• Cover pharmacy tech in the team while they are on vacation or leave.
• Train all new pharmacy tech in our processes.
• Maintain relationship with the pharmacy vendors, PBM, drug suppliers.
• Review Pharmacy Orders.
• Review Billing Reports and reconcile them.
• Ensure all dispensaries meet Florida Medical Board Standards
• Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT).
• Leadership Skills
• 1 year of management
• 3-5 year of Pharmacy Tech Experience
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Short Term Disability
• Legal Assistance
Job Type: Full-time
Qualified candidates should submit/upload their resume information via http://imamedicalgroup.com/ima-job-opportunities/ - mention CFEC.org Job Posting.