Construction Foreman (Underground Utilities)
Location: Groveland, FL
Team Fishel, the Best Choice in utility construction since 1936, is hiring Underground Construction Foremen at our Groveland, FL operation. The Foreman will be responsible for leading field crews to meet project goals in a safe manner.
1. Leads Teams to accomplish various size projects
2. Ensures accuracy of time-sheets and expense reports
3. Monitors quality assurance
4. Ensures safety practices are observed by all crews
5. Reports, coordinates and supervises all aspects of a project
6. May work independently performing site surveys for estimates and proposals
Requirements & Qualifications:
1. Valid CDL Class A License preferred
2. Must have previous experience working from blueprints, and specifications
3. 3+ years’ experience in underground utility construction work
4. Must have experience leading a crew of 4 to 5 Teammates
5. Equipment operating experience (backhoe, mini excavator, trencher, plow etc.)
6. Limited travel required
Apply today at www.teamfisheljobs.com !
Team Fishel offers competitive wages and an excellent benefit package, including medical and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
Apply: Interested candidates should FIRST complete only application http://www.teamfisheljobs.com/careers/, and THEN email local recruiter stating that you have done so – mention CFEC.org job posting.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.