Set up, program and operate machine and produce production parts to required specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
1. Set up, Program and Run Vertical Machine.
2. Understand and select tooling.
3. Produce parts within required tolerances and specifications.
4. Consistent and punctual attendance is required.
5. Responsible for keeping work area clean and neat.
6. Follow all safety rules regarding machine operation and proper guarding.
7. Maintain simple reports such as time sheets and work orders.
1. Two to four (2-4) years of recent experience and knowledge on Machinery.
2. Knowledge of Lathes, Grinding, Turning and Multi Axis machines as well as their functions.
3. Able to setup and operate equipment with moderate supervision.
4. Must be familiar with types and names of controls such as Fanuc or Yasnac.
5. Knowledge of Programming and use of G & M codes is a required.
6. Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
7. Strong Communication Skills and able to communicate fluently in English.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must be able to maintain concentration.
2. Must be able to work while standing.
3. Lifting, Pushing, Pulling over 25 lbs.
**Other duties as assigned by management
Apply: The above job is located at Job location is Orlando, FL 32824. Qualified candidates should send their resume to with the job title listed in the SUBJECT line - mention CFEC.org job posting.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.