AREAS RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
Broad Functions: To create a positive guest experience by accurately completing orders, serving customers, and reconciling customer’s bill for all retail items. These tasks are to be done in a professional, friendly, helpful, and timely manner resulting in the highest level of guest satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Process sales and enter them accurately into the POS system.
2. Receive payment from the customer and process change.
3. Provide Guest Service, floor moves, housekeeping, display maintenance and replenishing merchandise as needed.
4. Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
5. Ensure that the work area is clean throughout the day.
6. Clean shelves, removes trash, sweep and mop work area, dust and clean.
7. Resolve guest complaints or call supervisor to get assistance.
8. Run end of shift procedures.
9. Offer guests To Go food products.
10. Properly stock and fill all retail and To Go shelves.
11. Maintains Uniform Standards.
12. Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
2. Ability to communicate with associates and guests.
3. Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
4. Ability to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area, and register area. Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run tile store.
5. Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, use hands and fingers, communicate verbally, and hear. The associate is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The associate is also occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and either lift or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus.
Cashiers make $9/hour and Supervisors $10/hour. All shifts available including overnight.
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation
- Free Meals
- Company issued uniform: Shirts, Hat, Apron and Shoes
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Employee Reward and Recognition Programs
- Employee AT&T Discounts
- Employee Local Fitness Club Discounts
- Employee Tickets at Work Discounts
- Training and Development
- Room for Career Growth and Advancement
To Apply: Candidates should send their resume to with the Job Title listed in the SUBJECT line - mention CFEC.org Job Posting