Digital Marketing Specialist
Massey Services, Inc. is the 5th largest pest management company in the industry and growing at an aggressive pace.
The Digital Marketing Specialist role is a critical part of the Massey Services Marketing team – providing support in all marketing and communications areas. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, this team member will support the Marketing Managers, Advertising Managers, Marketing Directors and Senior Vice President to achieve the overall goals of the company.
To follow is a partial list of the duties and responsibilities for the role:
• Planning and optimizing content on a day-to-day, post-by-post basis for social
• Tracking performance of content across all key digital platforms and report on metrics and recommendations for improvements
• Assisting with online reputation management
• Developing engaging posts and blogs
• Tracking emerging trends and thinking of ways for our company to capitalize on them
• Creating engaging ads using Adobe Photoshop to be featured both in print and in digital
• Assists in the execution of lead generation acquisition programs
• Measures marketing program effectiveness through reporting and analysis weekly and monthly as needed by the advertising and marketing managers
• Monitors industry stats, movement and business impact; completes competitive analysis
• Support marketing team with other duties and actions as required
The ideal candidate can work effectively on multiple projects and take direction from more than one marketing team member. Candidate should have demonstrated experience with Microsoft suite, especially Excel and Word, WordPress and Social Media platforms.
Candidate is required to have an undergraduate degree and at least one (1) year marketing or internship experience.
Our company offers a competitive salary with paid vacation, medical and dental insurance, 401(k), life insurance, long term disability and excellent promotional opportunities.
Candidates should send their cover letter and resume to - mention CFEC.org job posting.