A Uniformed Armed Security Officer will control the access to the site or facility, verify ID’s of all personnel and visitors, patrol the facility on foot or assigned vehicle, check for unsafe conditions, safety violations and unauthorized personnel.
Some information about it:
• The position is open effective immediately
• There will be limited space for the job as is one-time service
• Assignments are Part-Time & Temporary
• Pay range we’re offering is: $11.00 - $14.50 per hour
• Sanford, Florida
COD Protection Services, LLC is based in Orlando, FL. A Security Agency that serves and protects all areas in every type of Industry by reviewing and designing the security procedures.
Minimum Hiring Requirements
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• Must have a reliable communication
• Must have a transportation
• For safety reasons, must have the ability to SPEAK, READ and WRITE English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
• Valid Florida Security Officer License – Class D
• Valid Statewide Firearms License – Class G
• Valid Driver’s License – upon request to drive company vehicle.
What to Expect from You
• To be Responsible
• To be Proactive
• To be On Point
• To work cheerfully
• To provide quality Customer Service
What to Expect from Us
• On-Time Payments
• Excellent Communication
• Responsiveness to any issue related your employment with us