Specialist I positions in customer service & collections departments in our Lake Mary location.
Discover your personal potential and professional possibilities with Chase!
Do you know any best in class candidates looking for a new opportunity to showcase their stellar customer service skills? Are you someone who’s a best in class employee with stellar customer service skills?
We have opportunities for Specialist I positions in customer service & collections departments in our Lake Mary location.
What is the Specialist I Focus?
• Provide answers and resolutions to all card related inquires
• Showcase genuine concern to assist our customers
• Strive to increase customer loyalty
What are the role qualifications?
• Minimum of one year of customer service experience; either phone or face-to-face
• Willing to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based customer interaction
• Proficiency with basic computer functions and maneuvering in a Windows-based environment
• Written and verbal communication skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
Schedules & Training:
• Paid training provided Monday thru Friday between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
• Schedules range from morning, mid-day, and evening shifts and include one weekend day
• Some shifts may qualify for a 10% shift differential
If interested in applying, please visit www.chase.com/careers. And apply online today.