Call Center Club Agent
Under general supervision, the Club Agent I is responsible for providing a superior level of service to all tiers and/or levels of members of THE Club® and owners of Diamond Resorts International®, while serving as the point of contact for all servicing requests including, but not limited to, booking resort reservations, processing payments, upselling products of THE Club®, achieving all related metrics and answering general account questions for all members of THE Club®.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Serves as overall point of contact for member’s account information.
- Creates, modifies, and cancels resort reservations and exchanges.
- Processes member account/reservation payments.
- Updates member account information.
- Educates members on benefits of THE Club®.
- Completes detailed notes in comments area of member account after each interaction.
- Researches and resolves concerns and questions raised by members.
- Provides information to members as it relates to their account.
- Maintains expected reservation productivity including inbound and outbound reservations.
- Meets or exceeds required departmental expectations to be eligible for incentive programs.
- Identifies multiple membership products and services.
- Upsells and books tours for prospective and current owners.
- Consistently demonstrates how We Love to Say Yes™ and maintains the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with management, fellow team members, and members.
- Handles blended inbound and outbound calls.
- Upsells various products for THE Club®.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum one (1) year of experience in the sales, customer service and/ or call center field required.
- No supervisory experience required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Detail oriented.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to navigate between multiple and concurrent computer applications.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
- Basic math skills.