Sales Representative (Tour Guide)
Under supervision, the Tour Guide is responsible for direct sales of vacation ownership products in a professional and ethical manner through a structured sales presentation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Sells vacation ownership packages in a professional and ethical manner.
- Maintains a professional relationship with members, owners, and guests to develop trust and commitment towards the Company and for the product.
- Works within established pricing, FDI costs and present vacation ownership package options in accordance with specified guidelines and as directed by management.
- Encourages participation in the Company’s member, owner, and guest referral program.
- Follows up with owners and members after the sale, based on established policies and procedures.
- Accountable for meeting acceptable tour-to-sale ratio (VPG).
- Responsible for completing all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adhere to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- No prior experience or training required.
- No supervisory experience required.
- This position does not include supervisory responsibilities.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional, ethical and unbiased manner at all times.
- Able to clearly explain the product and sales contract.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to operate general office machinery (i.e. computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Able to effectively perform job duties with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
- Able to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external Customers.
- Ability to speak competently and confidently in a public setting.
- Basic math skills.