Under general direction, the Concierge provides sales agents with qualified prospects for timeshare presentations as well as provides general concierge services for all members, owners and guests by offering area information and booking activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Book qualified prospects for sales presentations or alternate marketing options.
- Maintain the minimum standard for penetration, bounce back sales, show percent, and budgeted volume per month based on guest segment.
- Provide a specialized check-in experience and possibly escort guest to unit, as defined by role.
- Learn and deliver branded and scripted sales pitch.
- Collect deposits for presentations booked.
- Book and sell area activities for on-site guests according to business needs and as directed by manager.
- Provide guests with site and area information upon request.
- Familiar with all company programs, systems and resorts.
- Remain current on all area attractions and dining.
- Know the resort and all amenities provided.
- Ensure highest possible resort guest satisfaction.
- Report all negative guest experiences to the In House Manager.
- Have a weekly and monthly review of targeted penetration and budgeted Volume per Guest (VPG) with management.
- Place and receive phone calls to guests on property and prior to arrival to offer full concierge services.
- Willing to work in a variety of different work environments including VIP Concierge, Pre-Arrival and Desk Concierge.
- Attend In House, regional, and staff meetings and trainings, as requested by manager.
- Accurate accounting and reporting of shifts details as communicated by manager.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- No prior experience or training required.
- No supervisory experience required.
- This position does not include supervisory responsibilities.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to work flexible work schedule and days.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Understand how to develop and implement business strategies.
- Ability to interpret and create policies, procedures and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
- Competent in public speaking.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
- Cash handling skills (the ability to count currency, make and count back change.