Marketing Representative OPC
Under general supervision, the Off Property Contact (OPC) works within a specific location, speaking to and soliciting the public to attend a Vacation Ownership presentation. The OPC is responsible for pre-qualifying the prospective clients to ensure that they meet the established guidelines and providing them with the proper documentation to attend the presentation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Books qualified prospects for a Vacation Ownership presentation or alternate marketing options.
- Maintains the site minimum standard for production, bounce back sales, and budgeted volume per month.
- Learns and delivers a branded and scripted marketing pitch.
- Books and sells area activities to customers according to business needs, and as directed by manager.
- Provides guests with site and area information upon request.
- Familiar with all company programs, systems and resorts.
- Remains current on all area attractions, events, and dining options.
- Knows home resort and all amenities offered to members, owners, and guests.
- Reports all negative customer experiences to management.
- Participates in a weekly and monthly review of targeted productionand budgeted Volume per Guest (VPG) with management.
- Responsible for attending all staff meetings and trainings, as requested by management.
- Performs accurate accounting and reporting of all shift(s) details as directed by manager.
- Responsible for completing all required company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adhere to company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- No prior experience of training required.
- No supervisory experience required.
- This position does not include supervisory responsibilities.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not include licenses or certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to operate general office machinery (i.e. computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external Customers.
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often of a different nature changing from one task to another, with impending deadlines and/or establish timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
- Basic mathematical skills, including the ability to calculate percentages and discounts.