Business Manager / Accountant
High Yield Ag Solutions LLC is in need of a business manager to help facilitate the daily operations of HYAS, ensure appropriate controls are being adhered to in terms of inventory, purchasing, billing, and warranty management, and to aid management in the overall strategic direction of the company. This position will require a well-rounded individual who can perform tasks at all levels of the company.
Duties and responsibilities
The primary job duties and responsibilities include:
• Receiving and entering sales orders from customers and /or sales reps
• Coordinating the fulfillment of orders with warehouses (some third party), including purchasing of inventory from vendors
• Working with Shipping Clerk to record inventory receipts, shipments, and changes.
• Invoicing customers; including billing of appropriate shipping charges
• Recording and reconciliation of annual support fees
• Radio and Sensor serial number database management
• Coordinating return of products for warranty purposes and associated serial number changes
• Periodic physicals of inventory to ensure accuracy.
• Continuous improvement of business processes related to inventory and warranty management
• Aiding management in the execution of overall business strategy
• BS. in Accounting or related business degree preferred.
• Minimum 5 years experience with accounting required.
• Experience with inventory management required.
• Proficiency in Excel required.
• Prior experience in Quickbooks preferred.
Position reports to:
• Billy Koos, President
Job requires limited physical demands.
Job location: Melbourne, FL
Qualified candidates should sent their resume to with the job title listed in the SUBJECT line - mention CFEC.org job posting.