Our Mission: At Fence Direct, we strive every day to offer only high quality and exceptional customer service. We want to remain as one of the most prefer choices for fences in Central Florida.
Thus, we continue to add more high-quality products and maintaining our exceptional service.
Essential Functions of this Job •
Inspect and test vehicle and equipment daily to ensure safe vehicle operation and submit completed inspection form to Dispatch.
• Load truck with all necessary equipment and materials to complete all assigned work for the day and ensure load is safely secured.
• Report to assigned job, meet with the customer, review job, communicate any extra charges to be incurred and obtain work authorization; obtain payment before working on COD jobs. • Perform duties safely, maintain safe and clean work area
• Establish the location for a fence, and gather information needed to identify underground utilities.
• Align posts, using lines or by sighting, and verify vertical alignment of posts.
• Measure and lay out fence lines and mark post-hole positions, following instructions, drawings, or specifications.
• Dig post-holes, using spades, post-hole diggers, or power-driven augers.
• Mix and pour concrete around bases of posts or tamp soil into post-holes to embed posts.
• Pour materials on designated areas.
• Install structural components.
• Meet with authorized customer representative upon job completion and provide a completed work ticket detailing items installed, and any extra charges incurred.
• Call in completed job and continue to the next job or report back to the warehouse.
• Submit completed daily work tickets and Daily Fence Pay Sheet upon return to office.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience High School diploma or General Education Development certificate (GED) preferred, or one to two years related experience or training. Skills and Abilities Requires frequent decision making and the ability to plan and perform usual or difficult work. Assignments require general guidance in planning, scheduling and arranging. Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, or procedural manuals. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out detailed written and oral instructions. Licenses/Certificates/Registrations Must have a valid driver’s license with a Motor Vehicle Record within company guidelines. Positions that require driving a vehicle with a GVWR of 10,000 lbs. or more require the incumbent to be at least 21 years old and possess a DOT medical card.
Approval Date: 12-21-16
Fence Direct prohibits any and all forms of discrimination and harassment based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, or disability or other basis prohibited by law.
Interested candidates should contact Manny Rodriguez at Fence Direct (407) 857-5770 – mention Job Title and posting at CFEC.org or visit 9867 South Orange Blossom Trail Orlando, FL 32837 during business hours to apply.
To be able to apply for jobs on CFEC site, Register as a Job Seeker.