Responsible to spray complete weed, grass and brush control to various commercial and industrial sites.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Spray complete weed, grass and brush control to various commercial / industrial sites.
• Assist with all daily routing and scheduling
• Assist with all daily tank mixing
• Do truck inspections (responsible for truck / spray system maintenance and repairs)
o Have all needed tools and equipment on board, including repair kits for on the road repairs
o Have all proper paperwork, MSDS sheets, labels, etc.
o Have all proper safety items, such as vests, hard hats, gloves, safety glasses, etc.
o Make sure all minor repairs are made
o Make sure all equipment is in working order, such as water suck pumps, chemical injection equipment, computer, etc.
o Truck cleanliness and care
• Be capable of calibrating all spray equipment
• Make sure all work is conducted in compliance with strict safety guidelines
• Basic understanding of weed, grass, and brush types
• Complete understanding of chemicals used, what they control, and all safety requirements.
• Basic understanding of application methods and equipment
• Basic understanding of calibration and spray patterns
• As a minimum, this position requires a Commercial Pesticide Applicators License in the appropriate state categories for Vegetation Management.
• You will be required to get pesticide licenses in additional states
• A commercial driver's license (CDL) will be required for all operators of trucks over 26,000
Interested candidates should send letter of interest or resume to with the job title listed in the SUBJECT line – mention CFEC.org job posting.